Day 12 May 14

Today I went into the office at 9am and began working on my blog post for the week. I contacted members of the cast to get quotes for the blog. at 9:30 I went around campus think about my writing. It was a nice breath of fresh air. I came back at 10 and continued to work on the writing for a bit, then Worked on the Senior class piece for the magazine. I gathered photos of the people who sent responses. 15 people responded and Scott told me that I needed more. from 12-1 I went around campus gathering responses from seniors. I also Emailed Melanie to get a quote for the Girl's tennis spotlight. My weeks are full of things to do and I enjoy staying on top of things. Todays hours: 9-1 36/50 hours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly reflection 1 May 5

Weekly reflection #3 5/19/19

Day 10 (Friday May 10)