Day 13 May 15

Today I went to the communications department at 9 and started worked on my blog post. at 9:30 I went for a walk to the dining hall. I worked on my blog post for a bit there then saw Scott. He told me to gather the question of the week from people. I asked seniors in the dining hall to fill out my form for the magazine piece on the seniors. I went back to the communications department at 10 and put out the stories for the sports games today. At 5:30 I went to the theater for the run through of the musical and got quotes from Sam Wyckoff for the blog post. I finished it up there. I also got people there to answer the question of the week. my hours today were 9-12. 39/50 hours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly reflection 1 May 5

Weekly reflection #3 5/19/19

Day 10 (Friday May 10)