Day 14 May 16

Today I went to the communications department at 9:00am and began working. Scott told me I needed one more interview for the Blog post, A female voice, so I reached out to Essence and she gave me a good quote in no time. I then went to the dining hall to gather some more question of the week responses and then went to assembly because I told Adam Jones I would meet with him right after to talk with him about my Capstone Project. The meeting went a little longer than I expected but I was back in the Office in time for the lockdown drill at 11. For the next hour I worked a little on going through the green book and helping out with the changes that need to be made. I will continue to work on that tomorrow. I left at 12. Hours: 9-12. Total: 42/50

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly reflection 1 May 5

Weekly reflection #3 5/19/19

Day 10 (Friday May 10)