Day 16 Monday May 20th

Today I went to the Communications department at 9. At 9:30 we the weekly meeting with the whole team. Scott asked me what my plan is for the week and I told him tomorrow ill probably on my express fest booth during our time and he allowed this. Since I still need a few more hours I used the time today Continuing the audit of the proctor website. I made it through the athletic page and felt good about the work I had done. I left at 12. I have finalized the first draft of my reflection and I feel good about having it finished by express fest. Today's hours: 9-12 total: 48/50

Comments

  1. Neal - fun to catch up on all your daily posts & reflections on your work w/ Scott - this seems to fit well with your strong writing skills and interest in Communications. I'm looking forward to hearing more of what you learned when we meet this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly reflection 1 May 5

Weekly reflection #3 5/19/19

Day 10 (Friday May 10)